Stub end | lap joint manufacturer, exporter & suppliers in India. Yes we sell ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 carbon, alloy, stainless steel long/short pattern stub ends/ lap joint- Pipe Fittings
Manufacturers, dealer, distributor, stockist & suppliers of Stub ends | lap joint
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Dimensions
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Tolerances
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Chemical Analysis
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Tensile Requirements
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Testing
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Pressure Ratings
- Dimensions, Wall Thickness and Weights of ANSI/ ASME Buttweld Fittings to ASTM A403 / A815 ASME B16.9
- Dimensions, Wall Thickness and Weights of Buttweld Fittings to ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28 and MSS SP75
- Factory-Made Wrought ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint
- ASME/ANSI B16.9 Stub ends | lap joint Price in India » Please visit our Shop to buy Pipe Fittings Online, price available material/ size wise in our shop
Gautam Exports is an approved manufacturer of Stub ends | lap joint to requirements of BVIS, IBR, BARC, DNV, BHEL & we are ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company.
Lap joint pipe flanges slide directly over the pipe and are most commonly used with stub end fittings. A pipe is usually welded to the Stub End and the Lap Joint pipe flange is free to rotate around the stub end. The benefit of this is that there will not be any issues with bolt hole alignment. Lap Joint pipe flanges are often used for applications that require frequent dismantling.
have been manufacturing Butt-weld fittings for over forty years, establishing a global reputation for excellence and providing an unsurpassed level of manufacturing expertise, quality and service to our customers. Stub ends | lap joint, are manufactured in Mandrel method & have a weld preparation to ASME B16.25 for the Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Petro-Chemical and Process Industries. Stub ends | lap joint other schedule/ wall thickness are available from stock or in short delivery time.
specializes in manufacturing manufactured using superior grade of steel like Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel 201/202, 304/304L, 310S, 316/316L, 317L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, A234 WPB, A420 WPL6, A234 WP11/WP5, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, cupro nickel, nickel alloys, Duplex, A403 WP304L/316L – as per ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28. These Butt weld fittings have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects.
Advantages of Stub ends | lap joint :
- Easy to prepare (does not require cut faces to be parallel or perfectly flat)
- Can be formed between two dissimilar metals, such as aluminum and copper
- Accommodates different thicknesses (thinner piece must be welded on top)
- Thin material such as diaphragms and foils can be joined
- MSS SP-43 only covers stainless steel buttweld fittings made for use with Schedule 5S and 10S pipe and Stub Ends suitable for use with Schedule 40S pipe, as defined in ASME B36.19.
Type of Butt weld Stub ends | lap joint :
- Seamless Butt Welding Fittings/ Stub ends | lap joint to ASTM A403WP-S 304/304L or 316/316L, UNS S31803 fittings, ANSI B16.9, annealed and quenched, bevelled ends to ANSI B16.25, hardness to NACE MR0175-latest edition, IC to ASTM A262E and PMI tested, certificate to EN 10204/3.1B.
- Welded Butt Welding Fittings/ Stub ends | lap joint to ASTM A403WP-W304/304L or 316/316L, ANSI B16.9 cold formed, annealed and quenched, bevelled ends to ANSI B16.25, hardness to NACE MR0175-latest edition, IC to ASTM A262E and PMI tested, certificate to EN 10204/3.1B
- All seamless fittings are from ISO and PED approved mills
- ASME B16.25 covers the preparation of buttwelding ends of piping components to be joined into a piping system by welding
Do you need your Stub ends | lap joint shipped to you internationally? Not only do we ship all of our fittings & flanges globally, we will consolidate the order for you and ship it to the closest port near you. We have gained several Orders of Stub ends | lap joint from countries like US, Canada, Chile, Brazil, UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Portugal, South Africa, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Australia, Israel, Kenya, Russia, Tunisia, Vietnam, Colombia, Sri Lanka, etc.
Should you like to send you next enquiry for Stub ends | lap joint to , please send us an email.
Pipe fitting surplus stock at Gautam Exports
Stub ends | lap joint,
stainless steel Lap Joint (Stub End), carbon steel Lap Joint (Stub End) and alloy steel Lap Joint (Stub End)
Stub ends | lap joint Production Range
Stainless steel Lap Joint (Stub End), carbon steel Lap Joint (Stub End) and special grade Lap Joint (Stub End) are widely supplied by us to many industries such as power generation, petrochemical, shipbuilding, paper manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and fabrication. Ppe cap also known as plugs.
Buttweld Lap Joint (Stub End) Production Range
Outside Diameter: (1/2" – 24")
Type: Long Lap Joint (Stub End),Short Lap Joint (Stub End)
Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Value Added Services: Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating, Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering
Production Grades: Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Cupro Nickel, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
ASME B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Fittings Buttwelding
ASME B16.25 – Buttwelding Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Buttwelding Returns
MSS SP-43 – Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications
Stainless Steel Stub ends | lap joint :
ASTM A403 WP316/316L, ASTM A403 WP304/304L, ASTM A182 F316L, 304L, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404
Carbon Steel Stub ends | lap joint :
ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.
Alloy Steel Stub ends | lap joint :
ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
Nickel Alloy Stub ends | lap joint :
ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 ( NICKEL 200 ), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 ), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ), UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3, UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ), UNS 6601 ( INCONEL 601 ), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 ( HASTELLOY C 276 )
Duplex & Super Duplex Stub ends | lap joint :
ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803, S32205. UNS S32750, S32950. Werkstoff No. 1.4462
Stub ends | lap joint Test Certificates:
Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report as per client specification.
Gautam Exports offer its Products with Third Party Inspection also. The Inspection Agency can be nominated by clients or Gautam Exports can be arrange the TPI by World reputed Agencies like Bureau Veritas, DNV, LLOYDS, ICB and many other. Stub ends | lap joint are visually examined for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and standards
Packaging & shipping:
emphasis on the packaging to ensure that there is no damage during transit the Stub ends | lap joint are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in bubble wraps & are marked with Grade, Lot No, Size, Degree and Gautam Exports Brand Mark. You can also contact us for customized marking.
Gautam Exports domestic network:
Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore
We also have our sales representative in Hyderabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi, Rajkot, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Vishakapatnam, Sholapur, Davangere, New Delhi, Kakinada, Belagavi, Udaipur, Guwahati, Ludhiana
Stub ends | lap joint Dimensions:
Stub ends | lap joint Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch20s, Sch40s – JPI-75-15-70
Minimum Lap Thickness "T" Shall not be less than Wall Thickness "t"
Stub ends | lap joint Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch20s, Sch40s – KS/JIS 10K
- Dimensions Conform to TK Standards.
- This specification used for JIS 10K Flanges.